Other important things to know
– Make use of our support team; we will always try to resolve any issues before having to collect an item to avoid any unnecessary downtime or costs. Contact Us.
– If we diagnose a fault not covered under our warranty, we’ll provide you with a price to repair the item. You can choose to accept or decline; we’ll return your laptop to you.
– We try to resolve any reported problems with a repair in the first instance. If we’re unable to repair your laptop, we’ll replace it.
– Chargers are covered for 30 days from the date you receive your laptop.
– If battery life is important, consider a newer model from our like new range. Older, more well-used laptops will likely have more degraded batteries.
– We don’t cover work completed by any other third parties.
Our warranty does not affect your consumer rights. You can read our full Terms and Conditions here.